1. What is a risking faith? What do we need to risk? Why is this so important?
2. How Biblical is our current style of faith? What has gotten us off track?
3. What holds us back from really being people of faith?
4. How do we discover the wonder of God? In what ways do we limit God?
5. What has gone wrong with modern Christianity? Why are there so many splits and fights and disagreements about our faith?
6. What do you mean when you tell people to “go to the desert?” Why does this frighten us? How can we find our desert?
7. What do hardships do with a risking faith? Why is it important to embrace and celebrate and build upon our hardships?
8. How do we plunge into God? What does this mean? Is this even possible in today’s world?
9. Why is it important to be giving and generous? How does this relate to a risking faith? Why has today’s church failed so miserably in this area? Can you be a Christian without giving or loving or sacrificing for others?
10. How do we practice a risking faith in our everyday life? How would this impact us and our friends and the world around us?
11. Why are baby boomers and college students so excited about risking faith? Why are you so excited and enthusiastic?
12. How can a Risking Faith bring together all generations of all denominations in all the world? What is the common Biblical ground in Risking Faith that brings together moderns, post-moderns, traditionalists, contemporary, Future Ancient believers, young evangelicals, old school evangelicals, moral Christians, mystical Christians?